Friday, July 14, 2023

my online launch party



 BIG NEWS!

🎉 I’m SO EXCITED to announce that I’m starting a 📖new chapter📖 as a brand partner with PaperPie!! They have high quality, engaging books for children of all ages, puzzles, hands-on learning tools, and educational toys! I’d love for you to come to my online launch party!! You’ll see tons of products, plus get tips for creating a culture of reading at home. ❤️ If you’d like to join the fun, just click here to join my event: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1339862343546286
Say “me!” in the comments if you love books, and tell me which category your family is using most right now!
1 Learning to Read
2 Activity Books
3 Nonfiction
4 Classics
5 Chapter Books
6 Board Books
7 Puzzles & Games
8 Homeschool Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Educational Benefits of Multi-Sensory Books

  Multi-sensory books, also known as sensory books or tactile books, are educational tools designed to engage multiple senses simultaneously...