Sunday, July 9, 2023

Launch Party

 Hey!

I’m now a StoryMaker with PaperPie now and I’d love for you to attend my online kick off on FB next week!! We LOVE these books & activities from PaperPie - there are some great activity books, PLUS lots of new titles like Food Fight and new flashlight books! There are great books with artsy crafts, science experiments, and STEM activities, too!
When my kids were little, they loved the Slide and See and That’s Not My books. As they got a little older they loved the Peek Inside and Look & Find books. They were great books to read with my children. They were interactive and not only helped foster in them a love of books but they were learning so many things all while they were just having fun mommy time.
Now that my kids are older, my oldest wants to start the Dark Unicorns series (just as soon as she finishes the Harry Potter series). My son loves the Look Inside Space book. He loves nonfiction books and now that he is a more proficient reader, he is going to love learning about the world around him through the amazing books like Big Book of the Body and See Inside Atoms and Molecules.
The main event is Thursday 7/20/23 at 8:30 pm, but you can still view everything even if you can't make it at that time.
Would you like to join the fun? If so, just click the link below to join the group, and you’ll be approved Saturday when it all begins. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1339862343546286

No comments:

Post a Comment

Educational Benefits of Multi-Sensory Books

  Multi-sensory books, also known as sensory books or tactile books, are educational tools designed to engage multiple senses simultaneously...